why cliff cottage, kilkee
“Whether you’re looking to simply retreat from the world or use it as a base while day tripping – Cliff Cottage, Kilkee ticks all the boxes.”
SO MANY REASONS TO VISIT
The cottage has been designed and furnished for those who look for the finer things in life – who love beautiful natural surrounds as much as they appreciate a refined living space. People visit Cliff Cottage, Kilkee for many reasons. For some it’s simply a great place to come and unwind and do very little. Others come to explore the outstanding natural beauty of the area.
Cliff Cottage, Kilkee is ideally located to offer something special to:
- Nature lovers – Seabirds, seals and a whole world of maritime flora and fauna make their home on West Clare’s unspoilt coastline.
- Golfers – Players can enjoy the Cottage’s close proximity to Kilkee Golf Club, while both Doonbeg and Kilrush Golf Clubs are just 15 minutes away.
- Walkers – For everything from scenic Atlantic cliff top expeditions to spectacular cross-country hikes and quiet walks on country roads, Cliff Cottage is a walker’s perfect base.
- Water sport enthusiasts – Swimming, snorkelling, paddle-boarding, kayaking, scuba-diving and sailing can all be enjoyed from the pier – just 100m from your front door.
- Cyclists – You’re in prime position for the West Clare Cycle Way – a 70 kilometre sign-posted cycle route that stretches from Killimer on the Shannon Estuary, to Lahinch in County Clare. Or choose to enjoy the clearly signposted Loop Head and Dolphin Cycle Ways.
- Fishing fans – Whether on the beach, from the rocks in front of the house or off the local cliffs, the choice of premium fishing spots is yours.
- Artists, photographers, bird watchers and geologists will all be fascinated and inspired by the incredible Kilkee landscape and its natural riches.
*Because of its cliff top location, Cliff Cottage is not suitable for families with small children.